quarta-feira, 14 de março de 2012

"I enriched all my ideas with islands"

And I, I always arrive straight at absence. One sound makes the brook, and what I say, what I love remains untouched in its shadows. Innocences and pebbles in the depth of a translucency. Sensation of crystal.

-

When you flash in the sun that slides waterdrops and immortal hyacinths and silences on you, I name you the only reality. When you escape darkness and come again with the east, wellspring, bud, sunbeam, I name you the only reality. When you leave those who are assimilated into nonexistence and reoffer yourself as a human, I wake from the beginning with your change.

Play no more. Cast the ace of fire. Open the human geography.

-

All that's left is for you to come and turn your eyes toward the sea that will be no other than your living continual eternal whispering.

All that's left is for you to end up in the horizons.


(de The Concert of Hyacinths)

Odysséas Elytis, The Collected Poems, Nikos Sarris e Jeffrey Carson (trad.), The Johns Hopkins University Press, 1997.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário